Aldeon provides solutions for customers in the agrochemical sector.
We offer an range of products for the agriculture, horticulture and farmcare markets. We offer products of
high quality and high yield. With the passage of time our line of products has been positioned on the market.
Magnesium Oxide/Magnesium Sulphate is commonly used as a supplement for magnesium deficient soils especially for crops such as citrus, potatoes, vegetables, fruits and grass pastures. Aldeon produces several grades of Magnesium Oxide/Magnesium Sulphate for direct application, or as component to various fertilizer formulations.
Zinc oxide is recognized as an essential micronutritient to plants and grains. In crop farming - especially for corn-, zinc oxide is added to fertilizers to compensate for deficiency in zinc or for poor bio-availability resulting from the composition of the soil.
Copper sulphate has many agricultural uses but the following are the more important ones:
- Preparation of Bordeaux and Burgundy mixtures on the farm
- Control of fungus diseases
- Correction of copper deficiency in soils
- Correction of copper deficiency in animals
- Stimulation of growth for fattening pigs and broiler chickens
- A molluscicide for the destruction of slugs and snails, particularly the snail host of the liver fluke